Valentine’s day menu for beginners
Do you want to prepare an easy menu at home for the Valentine’s day?
We have prepared a Valentine’s day menu for beginners to make sure you will enjoy this day as much as possible. In our Valentine’S day menu for beginners you can find 3 easy recipes to cook even if you have never cooked before.
2 pieces of fresh mozzarella
Some fresh basil
A little balsamic vinegar
1. Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella and
2. Place the slices nicely on a plate
3. Add some basil leaves and some drops of balsamic vinegar
Main dish: Tortellini in oven
Original idea from Katerina Leni
500 g tortellini
50 g mozzarella
50 g parmesan
200 ml whipping cream
200 ml chopped tomatoes
50 g red pesto
1. Place the tortellini with the mozzarella and some of the parmesan in a pie dish
2. For the sauce, put in a saucepan the cream, the tomatoes and the red pesto and simmer for 8-10 min.
3. Pure the sauce on the tortellini, so that it is completely covered
4. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes
5. Serve with the rest of mozzarella on the top and some fresh basil leaves
Dessert: Chocolate Fondue
Fruit of your choice such as bananas, grapes, strawberries
Couverture or any chocolate of your choice
1. Melt the chocolate and serve with the fruit you have chosen
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
You may also like: Easy Valentine’s day menu at home