Are you looking for an easy and tasty dinner to cook for the Valentine’s day? We have prepared a super tasty Valentine’s day menu that you will both love. Creamy potatoes au gratin with grilled chicken and for dessert crepes. Let’s start:
Potatoes au gratin
500 g potatoes
250 g whipping cream
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
half a clove garlic
1. Cut the potatoes in very thin slices
2. In a bowl mix the potatoes with all the ingredients
3. Let the mixture stay for 5-10 min.
4. Place in a pie plate and bake for 30 min. at 200°C. Optional: 5 minutes before you take it out of the oven you can put some cheese on the top.
1 kg chicken
170 g greek strained yoghurt
1 tsp mustard powder
1 tsp red sweet pepper
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1. Put the chicken in a mixing bowl
2. Add all the ingredients and mix well
3. Let it in the fridge for 10-30 min.
4. Grill in a grill pan
A package of ready-to -use crepes
Fruit: bananas – strawberries
1. Prepare and bake the crepes according to the packaging instructions
2. Serve with cocoa spread and your favorite fruit