Natural beauty for your nails
If you are an opponent of clean beauty or you start considering safer options regarding your everyday essentials we have a beauty update for you and your nails.
Unfortunately if you check the ingredients that most nail polishes include, you may think twice before you use them again next time. On the search for some more natural options we came across “Sante” and “Logona”, two organic beauty brands, which produce their cosmetic in Germany
Here the products we gave a try:
1.Sante 2in1 Base & Top Coat (10ml)
- With organic physalis essence and star fruit essence
- The texture is very fluid, but this hasn’t caused any problems during the application
- It applies easy and dries fast (4 minutes)
- It also claims to protect nails from discoloration and strengthen soft nails
Ingredients: Alcohol denat. From controlled organic cultivation, Shellac, Aqua (Water), Physalis Peruviana Fruit Extract from controlled organic cultivation, Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool**, Citronellol**
**natural essential oils
2. Logona nailpolish in classic red:
- Organic , Vegan and cruelty free
- Based on natural raw materials. The first certified natural cosmetics color nail polish in the world!
- It contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor.
- Silky-matte finish
- The application is easy, but not that uniform as claimed
- It’s available in 6 shades. Shade “classic red” a little darker as somebody would expect
- It also takes quite long to dry and it can be easily destroyed the first half an hour if youare not careful
- However, regarding the difference in ingredients in comparison with other nail polishes, I think, it’s worthwhile the wait.
Ingredients: Alcohol denat.from controlled organic cultivation, Shellac, Aqua (Water), Ethyl Lactate, Talc, Silica, Glycerin, Mica, Maltodextrin, Tin Oxide, [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine)(Contains carmine as a color additive), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)
3. Logona Natural Nail Polish remover
- Acetone free
- Organic, Vegan & cruelty free
- It takes longer to remove the nail polish in comparison to the drugstore nail polish removers, but keeping in mind that it has no toxic ingredients and no hormonally active substances, it’s worth the effort!
Ingredients: Alcohol denat. from controlled organic cultivation, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil from controlled organic cultivation